- Easy and hassle free.
Solo has nine pre-programmed programs that you can select and control with
with the help of four buttons that are easy to use. Built with fewer parts, the electric
Solo breast pump is very easy to assemble and clean and simple.
- Two-phase milking technology.
During breastfeeding, babies start sucking fast to stimulate the reflex
discharge of milk. As soon as the milk starts to flow, the babies change to a slower one,
individual rhythm to really feed. Medela’s 2-Phase Expression® technology
mimics the baby’s natural sucking rhythm – the first stage of rapid weaning to him
stimulates milk flow and then a second slower phase to ensure optimal flow of
- PersonalFit Flex.
PersonalFit Flex chest funnel with 105 degree opening angle, soft edge and oval shape for
better fit each breast, put less pressure on your milk ducts than
traditional breast funnels, and gives results of a more efficient and comfortable experience
milking. More comfort for you, up to 11.8% more milk for your baby – clinically
- Milk wherever you are, even when there is no electricity available
With the state-of-the-art USB C connector, the built-in battery charges much faster compared to
micro USB port, which lasts up to six milking sessions when fully charged.
- A closed system that prevents breast milk from entering the tube, overflowing and leaking into
the pump mechanism. This helps to ensure that your expressed milk remains safe and clean, but also that the components of your pump are protected from potential damage.
Solo, is a new generation of breast pumps and an improved version of the breast pump family
Swing by Medela, created for breastfeeding mothers, who seek comfort and convenience in their own life.
• 2-Phase Expression® technology mimics your baby’s natural sucking rhythm;
• PersonalFit Flex ™ breast funnel for increased comfort and 11.8% more milk.
• Improved mobility: built-in rechargeable battery that will allow up to 6 sessions of
milking with one full charge of the battery;
• Quickly charge the battery with the USB Type-C port, compared to the micro-port
• Easy to use: with only 4 buttons and 9 pre-programmed programs;
• Closed system that prevents the entry of breast milk into the tube;